The first kallisto-sleuth workshop will be held on Monday October 24th from 1pm--4pm in Sibley Auditorium on the UC Berkeley campus. The workshop is free but registration is required.
October 24th in Sibley Auditorium
- 1:00 — 1:15pm Lior Pachter (overview)
- 1:15pm — 1:45pm Nicolas Bray (kallisto methods, pseudoalignment, bootstrap)
- 1:45pm — 2:15pm Páll Melsted (live demo of kallisto)
- 2:15pm — 2:30pm (break)
- 2:30pm — 3:30pm Shannon Hateley and Harold Pimentel (live demo of sleuth)
- 3:30pm — 4pm Vasilis Ntranos (single cell RNA-Seq with kallisto)